Office for lease in Thanh Xuan district is located on floors 6, 7, 11, 14 of Zen Tower building, 12 Khuat Duy Tien, this is one of the most beautiful office buildings in the west of Hanoi. Zen Tower is located in the new economic and political center area – My Dinh urban area with vibrant business and trade activities from large and small domestic and foreign enterprises.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE AT THANH XUAN DISTRICT OFFICE FOR LEASE
A good office rental address needs a lot of factors from the general context, traffic, furniture and office services. Office for lease in Thanh Xuan district is a model office, with all the above 4 elements:
Update now: Quotation of office rental service in Thanh Xuan district of Hanoi Office
1. Convenient location
For businesses, the geographical location factor can be considered as one of the leading factors that greatly determine the success of a business. This is also one of the dominant highlights of Hanoi Office’s office for lease in Thanh Xuan district compared to other office rental addresses in Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi.
Don’t miss out: Office for rent with full utilities – Super cheap price – Luxury service – Professional class at Hanoi Office
- Coworking space Thanh Xuan is located in the intersection of major roads, with strategic locations: Thang Long Boulevard, Khuat Duy Tien – Pham Hung, Ring Road No 3, Nga Tu So, Le Van Luong, Lang, Truong Chinh,…
- Located near public places, famous universities, State offices: University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Hanoi University, Hospital of Ministry of Construction, Thanh Xuan Tax Department, …
- Located in the street with many high-rise buildings, large office areas: Royal City, Grand Plaza, Thang Long Number One, Song Da Construction Corporation, …
- Gather all transaction addresses of all banks: Vietinbank, Vietcombank, BIDV, Agribank, …
- Many famous supermarkets and shopping centers have branches here: Nhan Chinh Market, Big C Thang Long, TB Mart, Thanh Xuan Department Store…
- Located near major entertainment and event areas: National Convention Center, Nhan Chinh Park, Water Sports Palace, My Dinh Stadium, …
2. Modern and open traffic network
- Public transports such as bus, taxi, grab, uber and other vehicles are densely arranged around the office area of Hanoi Office.
- Moreover, the office for lease in Thanh Xuan district is located at the Zen Tower building – the location of the intersection of Khuat Duy Tien – Nguyen Trai, so it has a very large road surface area, clear lanes, high traffic density but very clear. airy. This area is an ideal location, especially for businesses that want to start a business and need to find customers.
3. Modern design office and professional service
See more: Packaged office for rent in Tran Phu – The second hottest place in the capital
- Thanh Xuan coworking space located at Zen Tower is designed and built by a team of highly qualified architects. Designed into separate areas with 1 basement, 14 floating floors and 1 attic, the total construction area is estimated at more than 1200 m2.
- The building is invested and managed according to international standards by the investor himself. Therefore, the support and access between the tenant and the lessor is maximally supported and responsive in all aspects. There is always a cleaning team and supervisor to ensure the general landscape, restrooms and offices are clean and dry.
- The basement area is built on a large scale, clearly dividing the area, installed with a security surveillance camera system that works continuously to ensure the safety of the parking area of the whole building.
4. Office for lease in Thanh Xuan district of Hanoi Office: Beautiful landscape – Reasonable price
What is the shared office rental package of Office for lease in Thanh Xuan district in Hanoi? What are the advantages that make so many people choose? Before learning more about Hanoi Office’s shared office services, you need to have a good understanding of shared offices in general.
What is a shared office?
Shared office, also known as a package office rental, is a service for sharing working seats, suitable for businesses looking for a flexible workspace.
The shared office model makes a lot of sense: You only have to pay the cost of renting a working space, in addition, you will be able to use modern meeting room facilities, living room, reception, and office equipment. Modern room: Fax machine, photocopier, printer, etc. The shared office service provided is a package, you just need to bring your laptop and work.
For more reference: Shared office at 8 prime locations of Hanoi Office from only 4 million VND/month
Hanoi Office’s shared office service
Experience office for rent in Thanh Xuan district Hanoi Office – Shared office is located at 6+7+11+14, Zen Tower building, 12 Khuat Duy Tien. With an open view, covering the entire Thanh Xuan area. The floor area of the office in Hanoi Office is 600m2, designed with more than 20 working rooms with: large and small offices for rent in Thanh Xuan district and 2 large meeting rooms, which can meet all needs. office requirements of each business.
- Office design for rent in Thanh Xuan district follows the modern and high-class trend. The office area is carefully invested in the design of colors and layout of the working rooms; luxury furniture.
- In addition, Hanoi Office – Hanoi shared office for lease always has a team of enthusiastic and dedicated staff to help customers; comes with attractive service packages, including many different utilities.
- The price of offices for rent at Hanoi Office is very reasonable compared to the quality of Grade A office services that Hanoi Office provides.
- Hanoi Office fully invests in the latest office equipment and equipment: Wifi – High-speed Internet, ceiling-mounted air-conditioning system, Printer, fax, copier, projector with the latest technology, system conference call system, mic speaker, paper, pen, etc.
- In particular, there is no limit to the number of employees working with customers who rent a private office at Hanoi Office
- Operating hours: From 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Sunday off