An open workspace – coworking spaces model imported from abroad in the last 10 years, is flourishing in big cities in Vietnam. However, many people still do not fully understand this new office model. This article answers the question “What is coworking spaces” and introduces a Coworking space host in Hanoi, Vietnam
Xem nhanh nội dung bài viết
1. Coworking spaces trend is strongly developing in Vietnam
What is coworking spaces? In fact, this is an office model that is not too strange for many people. Co-working Space model began to appear in Germany in the 1990s, after which it spread to many countries around the world, especially in Southeast Asia.
According to CBRE’s thematic report, in Vietnam, by the first half of 2018, there were 17 units operating the Co-working Space model at 22 locations in two major cities, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. 14,500 m2 of community work area, and this number is still increasing continuously without signs of hypothermia.
The Co-working Space model is mainly aimed at customers who are small companies with 2 to 4 people, freelancers or tech startups. Especially in Vietnam, the Co-working Space does not charge based on the area of operation but provides different service packages according to the needs of customers such as private rooms, monthly fixed seats, short-day combos for Flexible working members.
The main source of revenue from the Co-working Space model is the cost of leasing the working space, to the food and drink service fees, connection fees, event venue rentals, start-up consulting. The rate of return for this new model of being shared by an industry insider falls to 10% and takes 2-3 years for the payback process. This market is considered only for co-working space in chains, with long-term orientation and large resources.
2. What is coworking spaces?
Coworking space is where businesses and individuals will share the workspace, co-operate and use all utilities, common office equipment.
Co-working is the answer to the problem of office rental costs, operating costs of businesses. You only pay for what you rent but use absolutely office space and common facilities such as:
- Working seat, desk, office equipment
- Private meeting room, living room
- Kitchen, electricity, internet, …
- And utilities can be more diverse depending on the service package you choose: manager, IT supp
3. Who is coworking for?
The co-working space is a great place for freelancers to work. This is the best alternative for having to work at home or at the cafe. Co-working space gives freelancers to creative and dynamic working environment instead of feeling lonely when working at home or noisy when working at a cafe. At the same time, they have the opportunity to expand new relationships, exchanges and cooperation thanks for openness of coworking spaces
- SME companies:
Start-up like space because this is the best office model for them the most valuable with cost savings instead of renting a traditional office and incurring a lot of costs for renting, operating and repairing. Moreover, this companies often have rapid and frequent personnel increase and decrease. This change also consumes a large part of the company budget.
- Large companies:
Previously, people thought that coworking is only suitable for SME companies, but today that thinking has changed a lot. The co-working space acts as the new office of large corporations. Corporations expect their employees to be “affected” by the dynamism and youthfulness of a group of startups and freelancers, thereby stimulating a spirit of hard work and increasing labor productivity.
4. “Speaking” number about coworking
What is coworking spaces? According to the research of Harvard Business Review, it shows that working in a coworking environment helps employees to be more creative, efficient and productive than traditional office environments:
- 87% of the respondents reported meeting other members for social reasons, with 54% saying they interacted with other members after work or on weekends.
- 79% said coworking helped them expand their relationship.
- 83% think they have been less lonely since joining a coworking space.
- 89% feel happier since joining a coworking space
- 82% of respondents report that coworking has expanded their work network.
- 80% think they have asked for the help or guidance of other community members.
- 64% said community networks play an important role in their work and business.
We hope this article will help you better understand “what is coworking spaces?” and why coworking spaces have become popular in recent years, an inevitable trend is developing strongly and gradually replacing the writing model traditional room.
When you are in need of finding out more information or service experience, please contact directly with the following information:
Hotline: 085.339.4567 – 0904.388.909
- 11/11/2019 | Tin tứcĐọc sách, ngồi thiền, viết ra những điều bạn biết ơn về cuộc sống trước khi đi ngủ là những thói quen tốt giúp bạn thêm yêu đời và khỏe mạnh.Chỉ với những lưu ý nhỏ trước khi đi ngủ bạn có thể cải thiện cuộc sống của mình rất nhiều. Đó cũng là thời gian...
- Nhắm mắt là hết năm rồi, chỉ còn 2 tháng nữa là đến Tết Tây rồi chớp mắt thêm chiếc nữa là đến Tết Ta. Vậy mà những ai chưa tìm được chỗ ngồi làm việc ưng ý vẫn còn dửng dưng trước ưu đãi giá tốt của Hanoi Coworking Space là sao vậy ta?Cuối năm là thời...
- Là một trong các đơn vị tiên phong trong việc phát triển mô hình không gian làm việc chung, tháng 11 này, Hanoi Office đã khai trương cơ sở văn phòng chia sẻ mới nhất tại tầng 6 toà nhà Zen Tower số 12 Khuất Duy Tiến, nâng tổng diện tích lên 5000m2.Hanoi...
- An open workspace - coworking spaces model imported from abroad in the last 10 years, is flourishing in big cities in Vietnam. However, many people still do not fully understand this new office model. This article answers the question “What is coworking...
- Với vị trí nằm ngay 04 quận trung tâm, phòng họp tại Hanoi Office mang đến cho bạn một không gian rộng rãi, tiện nghi và quy trình book phòng nhanh chóng, linh hoạt luôn sẵn sàng cho những cuộc họp nội bộ công ty, họp khách hàng, họp team project,......