An open workspace – coworking spaces model imported from abroad in the last 10 years, is flourishing in big cities in Vietnam. However, many people still do not fully understand this new office model. This article answers the question “What is coworking spaces” and introduces a Coworking space host in Hanoi, Vietnam
Xem nhanh nội dung bài viết
1. Coworking spaces trend is strongly developing in Vietnam
What is coworking spaces? In fact, this is an office model that is not too strange for many people. Co-working Space model began to appear in Germany in the 1990s, after which it spread to many countries around the world, especially in Southeast Asia.
According to CBRE’s thematic report, in Vietnam, by the first half of 2018, there were 17 units operating the Co-working Space model at 22 locations in two major cities, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. 14,500 m2 of community work area, and this number is still increasing continuously without signs of hypothermia.
The Co-working Space model is mainly aimed at customers who are small companies with 2 to 4 people, freelancers or tech startups. Especially in Vietnam, the Co-working Space does not charge based on the area of operation but provides different service packages according to the needs of customers such as private rooms, monthly fixed seats, short-day combos for Flexible working members.
The main source of revenue from the Co-working Space model is the cost of leasing the working space, to the food and drink service fees, connection fees, event venue rentals, start-up consulting. The rate of return for this new model of being shared by an industry insider falls to 10% and takes 2-3 years for the payback process. This market is considered only for co-working space in chains, with long-term orientation and large resources.
2. What is coworking spaces?
Coworking space is where businesses and individuals will share the workspace, co-operate and use all utilities, common office equipment.
Co-working is the answer to the problem of office rental costs, operating costs of businesses. You only pay for what you rent but use absolutely office space and common facilities such as:
- Working seat, desk, office equipment
- Private meeting room, living room
- Kitchen, electricity, internet, …
- And utilities can be more diverse depending on the service package you choose: manager, IT supp
3. Who is coworking for?
The co-working space is a great place for freelancers to work. This is the best alternative for having to work at home or at the cafe. Co-working space gives freelancers to creative and dynamic working environment instead of feeling lonely when working at home or noisy when working at a cafe. At the same time, they have the opportunity to expand new relationships, exchanges and cooperation thanks for openness of coworking spaces
- SME companies:
Start-up like space because this is the best office model for them the most valuable with cost savings instead of renting a traditional office and incurring a lot of costs for renting, operating and repairing. Moreover, this companies often have rapid and frequent personnel increase and decrease. This change also consumes a large part of the company budget.
- Large companies:
Previously, people thought that coworking is only suitable for SME companies, but today that thinking has changed a lot. The co-working space acts as the new office of large corporations. Corporations expect their employees to be “affected” by the dynamism and youthfulness of a group of startups and freelancers, thereby stimulating a spirit of hard work and increasing labor productivity.
4. “Speaking” number about coworking
What is coworking spaces? According to the research of Harvard Business Review, it shows that working in a coworking environment helps employees to be more creative, efficient and productive than traditional office environments:
- 87% of the respondents reported meeting other members for social reasons, with 54% saying they interacted with other members after work or on weekends.
- 79% said coworking helped them expand their relationship.
- 83% think they have been less lonely since joining a coworking space.
- 89% feel happier since joining a coworking space
- 82% of respondents report that coworking has expanded their work network.
- 80% think they have asked for the help or guidance of other community members.
- 64% said community networks play an important role in their work and business.
We hope this article will help you better understand “what is coworking spaces?” and why coworking spaces have become popular in recent years, an inevitable trend is developing strongly and gradually replacing the writing model traditional room.
When you are in need of finding out more information or service experience, please contact directly with the following information:
Hotline: 085.339.4567 – 0904.388.909
- 25/05/2020 | Tin tứcVới mục tiêu tạo nên giá trị trải nghiệm tốt nhất cho khách hàng khi làm việc, mọi không gian của Hanoi Office được thiết kế có chủ đích nhằm tăng sự tập trung trong công việc, sự hợp tác được tận dụng tối đa và cảm hứng sáng tạo luôn khắp mọi nơi. Đồng...
- 22/05/2020 | Tin tức65% doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ cho biết hơn 2/3 doanh thu hằng năm được đóng góp bởi những khách hàng thường xuyên.Hiện nay, các mô hình kinh doanh theo hình thức khách hàng thân thiết, doanh nghiệp tập trung khai thác những nguồn thu lặp đi lặp lại.Việc...
- 12/05/2020 | Tin tứcĐể đáp ứng được nhu cầu thuê văn phòng ngày càng cao của các doanh nghiệp lớn nhỏ trên địa bàn Hà Nội, các công ty cho thuê văn phòng ra đời như “nấm sau mưa”. Điều này khiến người đi thuê văn phòng càng khó khăn trong việc tìm tới đơn vị uy tín giữa...
- 08/05/2020 | Tin tứcPhát triển kinh tế là mục tiêu chung của cả xã hội, cùng với đó, ước mơ làm chủ tương lai của tất cả chúng ta đều lớn.Liên tiếp xuất hiện rất nhiều các công ty startup và bài toán cơ bản của mỗi doanh nghiệp ban đầu chính là nhân sự và nơi làm việc.Do...
- 08/05/2020 | Tin tứcSự bùng phát của Covid-19 tác động mạnh đến các doanh nghiệp khiến một số thu hẹp quy mô hoặc đóng cửa hoàn toàn. Chuyên gia quản lý rủi ro Mỹ đưa lời khuyên để giữ doanh nghiệp có thể tồn tại và sẵn sàng hoạt động hiệu quả sau đại dịch.Dưới đây là 7...